A plant galore can be a better way to lit things up which have lost their charm or turned into a boring space. There is nothing better than this that can satiate the emptiness of the space in your home and you can add a refreshing aesthetic guise to your home décor once again. You can get more ideas from Planters India for your house, terrace, and lawn.
You can indulge in home décor ideas and can contribute to a crucial step where you need to choose best pots and planters. People are now spending their free time by getting engaged in trending green décor ideas for both indoor and outdoor space. It is important that you work on some details that require consideration and then embark your artistic indulgence.
You don’t have to limit your vision and imagination when it comes home décor. You need to look for the pots and planters which are eclectic and unique. They must add a charm to your home décor and brings out the best of your space. Potters have a different type of flower pots that can be added in every walks of flower life and they are capable of lighting a fire of an inspirational space.
Choose Right Pots for Your Interiors
You can look for designer pots which are available in appropriate size and style and would be best for your space. Sometimes, seeing the artistic creativity of the pots, you may end up buying more than you need because they look so beautiful and irresistible. It is time for you to take pleasure in the remuneration of the green trend that you are trying to follow in your own aesthetic sense.
You can visit http://www.sereno.co.in and get more information about Planters India.
Most primarily, you need to look for a space in your home where you can place your designer pots. Some of the pots have cluster of bright colors and can be a statement piece in itself. You need to be careful with them as they can interfere with your interiors. The purpose and functionality of the pots must not overpower, and they just add the right balance to your space.
Everybody in this world love plants. Each and every house has various number of plants growing this yard. People who wish to buy garden pots, always take into consideration the size, look and feel of the decorative planters. The best and wide looking planter gives the plant more room for growth. We always need to make sure that the planters in which the plant is going to stay has an adequate amount of drainage below for the air to cross in.
Once you start searching for planters, you will find yourself in dilemma of choosing them. All the planters are made up of different materials.
Below are the few types of decorative planters/pots:
People buy concrete planters because they last for longer duration. Concrete planters are thick and heavy. The soil inside this type of planters has less fluctuation of temperature and thus remains steady.
These type of planters have thick walls and helps to prevent rapid fluctuation of soil. As the planter is made up of clay, this it is porous and allows air to pass through the walls. The soil gets dried out more quickly than the pots that are made up of plastic material. More frequent watering is required in clay planters.
The metal pots are generally made using the cast iron and aluminum. Because they cannot break or crack, denting in a metal pot is not possible. Metal pots can store a lot of heat thus the plants kept outside in a metal pot can die quickly. If you prefer a metal pot to plant your favorite planters, it is better to use them indoors so that they do not heat up and spoil the plant.
The least expensive pots available in the market to plant the flowers and planters are the plastic pots. Because of their lightweight and durable nature, they can be used anywhere in the homes. You can use plastic pots in balconies, mini gardens, indoors, outdoors, etc. Also, if additional drainage is required by the pots, holes can be dug in the plastic pots, which is an additional feature of plastic pots.
To conclude, we would like to shed some light on the Garden pots as well. They are best suited for your big and small gardens. So, decorate your home and surroundings with the garden pots and decorative planters and see the people appreciating the beauty of nature that the plants carry within them.
Wondering on how to get the best horticulturist in India? Or you’ve wanted to get a garden pot for yourself but in one way or the other, you find it difficult. Well, we are here to be of help to you. You’ve got no reason to worry anymore because, here in this article I’ll give you some tips on how to choose the best planter in India as well as introducing to you one of the best and trusted companies that deals in designer garden pots.
But before I let the cat out of the bag, I will like to let us know what I meant by the word horticulturist. Horticulturist is someone who deals in planting and as well as managing flowers. The work of a horticulturist is to plant, manage and as well design the flowers in shape.
Nowadays, there’s high demand in flowers for so many reasons such as; for beautifying our surroundings and anniversaries. But the beauty and growth of a flower lies on the type of container which is been planted in. take for instance, a flower having a fibrous root which is been planted in a small container. As time goes on, this flower is liable to have a stunted growth reason because, the growth of the flower is been restricted due to the container it’s been planted.
So, at this point I will recommend that we contact a horticulturist to do the planting and other necessary things as it’s their job and they know exactly what a plant deserves. For this, I will be giving some guides on how to choose the best planters in India.
- Be sure of he/she certification: in other to choose a good and experienced horticulturist, you need to be sure that he/she is certified and approved.
- Garden visitation: garden visitation is necessary so that we’ll be rest assured of the kind of person we are dealing with. However, we’d be able to know how experienced and ambition such person is with his/her work.
- Professionalism: the level of professionalism of the person means a lot when we are on the lookout for horticulturist. Therefore, we need to take cognizance of this and to as well be very much careful so as not to employ the wrong person for the job.
In conclusion, for quality assurance of a job well done, contact Serena today. They are one of the most trusted and reliable garden planters and pot designers in India. I hope that by now, you are able to choose the best horticulturist around you with confident. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more write ups from us. Till then, stay blessed.
Sparing a little space for a well-maintained garden in your happy place, i.e. your home is essential to give your home a fresh new look. Not to forget that gardening is also great for our mental health. Along with giving us a sense of responsibility, it also brings us close to Mother Nature. However, if you do not want to spend too much on buying various items to give your home and garden a makeover, worry not, because you can do the same by following a few DIY steps and getting home designer garden pots.
Here are a few ideas on how you can use pretty pots to decorate the various corners of your house.
- The Kitchen: For home chefs who like to whiz up delicious delicacies, it would be a blessing to have a small little kitchen garden at their fingertips. And it is quite easy! Get a designer pot and fill it with compost and soil, and get going! Plant edible plants like mint, basil, and other herbs and your kitchen garden is good to go. You can also use other empty containers as planters.
- Windows: Give the windows in your living room or bedroom a makeover by placing beautiful plants in equally chic designer pots. You can experiment with various plants depending on the amount of sunlight they require. Foliage, bonsai, snake plant, jade plant, aloe vera, ponytail palm, areca palm, etc. are some cool houseplants that you can keep by the window.
- Balcony: If you thought you can only keep plants on the surface of your balcony, you need to think again. What if we told you that you could hang your plants too? They could look pretty against empty walls and could help you save some space too. Buy some designer garden pots that could be hanged and plant some cool plants to give your balcony a fresh new look. Flowering plants like Geranium, Petunia are great choices. You could also choose Lobelia, Sweet Alyssum, Lotus Vine, Portulaca, Million Bells, etc. for the hanging baskets.
Add the contemporary delight and natural effects to your lifestyle and mesmerize anyone by the vision created by it. The combination of spellbinding seating pieces and the illuminated flower pots is perfectly the enchantress!
What could be something that might make the morning sunshine a little more energizing and the cool evening breeze a little more soothing? Well, it is definitely the environment in which you decide to enjoy these natural bounties. The good news is that you have the magic wand to enhance the environment in which you are by following very simple methods. It is actually by reviving and renovating, by introducing any new furniture or some ornamental item.
So, if you are looking or planning a makeover of your terrace, lobby, lawn, balcony, outdoor dining area or your swimming pool are the opt the trendy and comfy designer seating arrangements offered by Sereno. These furniture pieces are of such kind that they can be introduced at any kind of garden area or even some commercial establishment like any lounge and they would gel in with the atmosphere perfectly. The aura they create is something which is like visiting a fairyland itself. The magic woven by them is a treat to eyes and even enhances the holistic experience. Some of these beautiful seating pieces even represent how nature and human lives are interconnected. The comfort of these seating is beyond comparison. So, go beyond the regular furniture and opt for these one of their kind designer furniture to pamper yourself day by the joy of nature.
The charm and beauty of your garden area can be well enhanced by Designer pots which are available at Sereno. The planters and pots are so designed that they carry with themselves the charm of contemporary period and the grace of older times. They are a perfect blend of natural delight and enchantment of some divinity. The luminance of these pots can transfix at the very first glance. The alluring designs are offered in various sizes, shapes, textures and finishes. Add these pots to your living or office area and have a daily dose of positivity without any efforts. These flower pots are also available with LED lights luminance, which also helps you to cut down your expenditure on electricity bills.
So, let the comfort of the amazing seating pieces add to your aura and soothing energy of these laminated pots get diffused in your surroundings to get a surreal experience.
When it comes to indoor gardening, pots and planters are the one that hold the top spot. All plants ranging from succulents to exotic plants all require a proper space and care to grow. For most indoor plants the designer planters are among the favorite choice. But before you choose the perfect planter or that designer planter, there are two consideration that are to be kept in mind.
The consideration that are to be kept in mind are Size and Drainage. We will discuss about them in details.
The most basic work of the pots and planters is to provide the right space to the plant to grow, whenever you choose a container you should make sure that it is of right size. In case the planter is too small the plant will soon become root bound. This is a situation in which the root takes the entire pot and there is no room left for expansion which in turn prevent further growth of the plant. This may also lead to plant getting out of proportions. On the other hand, if the planter is too big then it will retain moisture for longer time which will again lead to poor growth of the plant. It is important to choose a right planter for the growth.
Drainage is very important for plants of all types this is the reason why most of the garden pots and planters have holes in their bottom. The lack of drainage leads the water to clot in the containers, it results in rotting the roots and eventually killing the plant. If you are using decorative plants then it is very important to keep a watch in the water as there are no holes for drainage there may be chances of over watering or under watering of plants.
“To plant a Garden is to believe in tomorrow”- Audrey Hepburn
Garden is the place that brings the serenity in your surroundings, a place to meet nature halfway, a place to soothe your soul. It is a teacher who teaches patience and trust. Gardening revolves around too many hopes and dreams yet to be realized. The decorative planters help us to decorate and nurture these hopes and dreams.
At the onset of spring, let us welcome all the vibrant colors in our garden by planting them in the decorative pots. One of the best ways to renovate your garden is to use the decorative products like pots and planters because it has the ability to turn your garden into a wonderland.
Revamping your garden
Garden is not just a place to plant trees. It is a place to rejoice the bliss of your life. We can add more vibes to the serene place by using designer and decorative pots to welcome the seasons and enjoy the pleasant view of blooming buds. A perfect garden can be a perfect place to rejuvenate your mind and body. There are a variety of pots available in variant colors to compliment the surrounding. So it is the time to bring nature to your house.
One of the most important parts of this phase is to choose the right pots and planters. These are not only an asset to your garden, but also add great impression to it. Sereno, a leading manufacturer of designer and decorative pots and planters has a varied range of products available that can satisfy the artistic palette of any gardener.
Make your garden worth watching
Watching your garden bloom is the best satisfaction one can ever get. Sitting back on your lawn and watching your garden shine with a natural and beautiful array of plant life can be a relaxing and stress-relieving process. But to get this relaxing view you have to invest your time for choosing the right patterns and colors of pots and planters. Plants need to be matched to the environment that they'll live in—the soil, fertilizers, and climate conditions and last but not the least the pots and planters. Your hard work will make the finished product rewarding and fulfilling.
Gardening is one of the best ways to reciprocate the gift of Mother Nature and what can be better other than beautiful garden pots and planters as a gift wrap for the plants…
Love to do Gardening? Here we have better idea to use the gardening skills to deck up the patios and make the outdoors of your house more welcoming. We all love to have the outdoors festooned with natural beauty that comes with plants and trees. They give you fresh air to breathe and soothing atmosphere where you can sit back and relax. You can deck up the outdoors with lights and festooning items when you are inviting people for house party. During festivals, these plants and garden will add elegance and ambiance of happiness.
There is more what you can do with gardening to light up the patios. The unique designs and theme based garden pots and planters are the best that can offer you amazing designing concepts.
Find here what you can do with creative pots and planters to grace the outdoors:
- Full Body Planters: Full body planters are best to use for full-grown plants and it encompass the huge area of patios. These planters are tall and can be put in the center or alongside the main gate. This serves best to provide shade and you can beautifully put lights around it.
- Geometrical Planters: Geometrical Planters come in different unique geometrical shapes and sizes that give unique look. You can use these planters for small plants and festoon the outdoors. You can keep them around pool area or around outdoor furniture. There are such planters that can illuminate and light up the night parties.
- Lamp Planters: Lamp planters are best for interior and outdoor decoration. You can keep them in the drawing room of house or you can simple put them at patios. This serves well as the center of attraction for its illumination and intricate beauty.
Keep getting updated about the amazing way to deck up patios using gardening and plantation.
How about adding charm to your garden with considering sustainability an important factor?! We at Sereno have a solution for you with our exclusive range of Bello planters. These decorative planters are molded with love and made of 100% recyclable polymer. Available in rainbow of colors with varied textures and finish, you could choose from a variety of planters to adorn your garden with them.
Feature of our Bello Planters
- UV Stabilized – our planters are safe from the harmful UV rays
- 100% Recyclable – manufactured out of recyclable polymer, these are not harmful to environment and can be recycled
- Contemporary designs – We do not compromise design even if our products are sturdy and recyclable
- Exclusive non-fading colors range – our plants are perennial and do no loose its color during its life span
- Effortless cleaning – with non-complex designs, it easy to clean our designer flower pots
- Can be used indoors or outdoors – you can easy the planters indoors or even outdoors, the color and quality of the planters will remain intact
- Shock proof – our planters are quite sturdy as they are designed to resist any sort of damage if they are dropped or knocked
- Withstand variable temperature range – A class quality promises many features other than sturdiness. Thus, our designer flower pots can stand firm in temperature range from -20 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius
- Unique hand finished texture – as we said, molded with love, our planters are aesthetically beautiful with pleasing hand finished texture
Listed above are just few of the features of our Bello range. Use these designer flowers pots to beautify not just your garden area but indoors as well.