Home- a place where your story begins, your heart is. Home is the starting place of love, laughter and dreams. To make your home lively you need to make sure that your home interior as well as the exterior surrounding is calm and vibrant at the same time. Now when we think of calmness nothing comes better in our mind than green indoor plants and also nothing can be better than a vibrant garden outside your house decorated with designers planters and plastic planters that add serenity to your place.
Designer planters always give the final touch to the garden as well as the interior that lifts the decoration of the home beyond ordinary. And for those with a pocket-handkerchief garden or a small balcony or just a window box, pots and planters become an essential part to design and decorate their home. You always have the option to choose between plastic planters, metal planters or fiber glass planters depending on your need and sense of styling.
Choosing the right pots and planters
Plants can bring life to every corner of your plot. Be it the interior or exterior of your house or workplace, there is a varied range of products to choose from. They come in various shapes, sizes, colors and patterns matching the exact theme of your place and also in different materials to choose from like- plastic planters, fiber glass planters, metal planters etc. As these are the places where you spend most of your time, it is very necessary to choose the product wisely. Planters can work all sorts of magic in your space. Sereno has all the options available to decorate your room and garden with designer planters or plastic planters.
So, why wait when you have all the varieties easily available online also. Get your desired planters now and see how they transform your space magically and influence the whole scene.
When it comes to indoor gardening, pots and planters are the one that hold the top spot. All plants ranging from succulents to exotic plants all require a proper space and care to grow. For most indoor plants the designer planters are among the favorite choice. But before you choose the perfect planter or that designer planter, there are two consideration that are to be kept in mind.
The consideration that are to be kept in mind are Size and Drainage. We will discuss about them in details.
The most basic work of the pots and planters is to provide the right space to the plant to grow, whenever you choose a container you should make sure that it is of right size. In case the planter is too small the plant will soon become root bound. This is a situation in which the root takes the entire pot and there is no room left for expansion which in turn prevent further growth of the plant. This may also lead to plant getting out of proportions. On the other hand, if the planter is too big then it will retain moisture for longer time which will again lead to poor growth of the plant. It is important to choose a right planter for the growth.
Drainage is very important for plants of all types this is the reason why most of the garden pots and planters have holes in their bottom. The lack of drainage leads the water to clot in the containers, it results in rotting the roots and eventually killing the plant. If you are using decorative plants then it is very important to keep a watch in the water as there are no holes for drainage there may be chances of over watering or under watering of plants.
Looking for a cost-effective yet an impactful way to draw attention to the entrance of your commercial building? There can be nothing better than a planter. They give you a variety of options to play with. Like they mark an entry, act as a test garden for new plants, give you the flexibility to change plants each season, offer opportunities to be creative with interesting planters and bold plant arrangements and there are even plastic planters available in the market.
There are certain key considerations to be kept in mind while choosing the planters and the plants to enhance the beauty of the entrance.
- Size- the size of the decorative planter should be based on the entrance size of your building. A planter should not overwhelm an entrance or hinder accessibility.
- Planter contents- height of the plants, color variations, textures etc should be considered for creating a complete visual experience.
- Introduce on-trend plants and colors- try out latest plant varieties and incorporate new colors into your landscape palette.
- Mark an entry- the entrance is an opportunity to make a difference and you can define your style by choosing the right type of planters available in the range of plastic planters to illuminated planters.
- Brighten up monotone landscapes- during the mid-summer when landscape can feel dull, focus on keeping and plants watered. Planters are mini garden beds which you can quickly change out and refresh in a day. You can infuse entrance with fresh colors and styles.
Illuminate your surrounding
Create a magical view by using illuminating decorative planters so that it can increase the feelings of satisfaction and community. The various products available can bring paradise at your commercial building, home and garden. In this busy city life we all thrive to steal a moment away from all the hustles and chaos. A perfectly illuminated surrounding can bring those calm vibes in your life.
With our range of decorative planters and plastic planters inject your commercial landscape with vibrant colors, new plant varieties and seasonally appropriate plant arrangements that make a statement at an entrance.
“To plant a Garden is to believe in tomorrow”- Audrey Hepburn
Garden is the place that brings the serenity in your surroundings, a place to meet nature halfway, a place to soothe your soul. It is a teacher who teaches patience and trust. Gardening revolves around too many hopes and dreams yet to be realized. The decorative planters help us to decorate and nurture these hopes and dreams.
At the onset of spring, let us welcome all the vibrant colors in our garden by planting them in the decorative pots. One of the best ways to renovate your garden is to use the decorative products like pots and planters because it has the ability to turn your garden into a wonderland.
Revamping your garden
Garden is not just a place to plant trees. It is a place to rejoice the bliss of your life. We can add more vibes to the serene place by using designer and decorative pots to welcome the seasons and enjoy the pleasant view of blooming buds. A perfect garden can be a perfect place to rejuvenate your mind and body. There are a variety of pots available in variant colors to compliment the surrounding. So it is the time to bring nature to your house.
One of the most important parts of this phase is to choose the right pots and planters. These are not only an asset to your garden, but also add great impression to it. Sereno, a leading manufacturer of designer and decorative pots and planters has a varied range of products available that can satisfy the artistic palette of any gardener.
Make your garden worth watching
Watching your garden bloom is the best satisfaction one can ever get. Sitting back on your lawn and watching your garden shine with a natural and beautiful array of plant life can be a relaxing and stress-relieving process. But to get this relaxing view you have to invest your time for choosing the right patterns and colors of pots and planters. Plants need to be matched to the environment that they'll live in—the soil, fertilizers, and climate conditions and last but not the least the pots and planters. Your hard work will make the finished product rewarding and fulfilling.
Gardening is one of the best ways to reciprocate the gift of Mother Nature and what can be better other than beautiful garden pots and planters as a gift wrap for the plants…
Beauty of nature is a bliss of god. We live in a world, which is blessed with natural beauty that soothes our mind, and help us to live a healthy and pleasant life. The way we live and where we live has shrunk our contact with nature as we are more engaged to materialistic world. Our houses have more materialistic beauty than the natural one.
The onset of decorative planters and designer pots has driven away this existing trend and has made people to choose the natural beauty around their houses, workplace and also it is being used for commercial purposes to lure customers such as in hotels, showrooms, resorts, restaurants, event venues and other such places.
Stay close to nature with Indoor Planters
Decorative planters and designer seating can be used in the house as interior decoration. You can choose these designer planters according to color scheme of interiors, furnishing material, and you can install it in the drawing room, entry point, and study room and in gallery too. This gives soothing vibes and makes the surrounding peaceful.
Use Planters as Room Lamp
The designer planters and pots are available with the feature of lighting that gives dim shade of light that is soothing and pleasant. You can install them in your room and around the pool area or in the balcony area where these lamp styled planters that will give soothing dim light in the night.
Design Variations in Decorative Planters
Decorative Planters are meant to festoon the areas around with adding the bliss of nature. The variety is huge in the shape, texture, shades and pattern that belong to different style of artwork. You can make great use of these planters and designer seating at your home, festive venues, workplace and for commercial spaces.
Love to do Gardening? Here we have better idea to use the gardening skills to deck up the patios and make the outdoors of your house more welcoming. We all love to have the outdoors festooned with natural beauty that comes with plants and trees. They give you fresh air to breathe and soothing atmosphere where you can sit back and relax. You can deck up the outdoors with lights and festooning items when you are inviting people for house party. During festivals, these plants and garden will add elegance and ambiance of happiness.
There is more what you can do with gardening to light up the patios. The unique designs and theme based garden pots and planters are the best that can offer you amazing designing concepts.
Find here what you can do with creative pots and planters to grace the outdoors:
- Full Body Planters: Full body planters are best to use for full-grown plants and it encompass the huge area of patios. These planters are tall and can be put in the center or alongside the main gate. This serves best to provide shade and you can beautifully put lights around it.
- Geometrical Planters: Geometrical Planters come in different unique geometrical shapes and sizes that give unique look. You can use these planters for small plants and festoon the outdoors. You can keep them around pool area or around outdoor furniture. There are such planters that can illuminate and light up the night parties.
- Lamp Planters: Lamp planters are best for interior and outdoor decoration. You can keep them in the drawing room of house or you can simple put them at patios. This serves well as the center of attraction for its illumination and intricate beauty.
Keep getting updated about the amazing way to deck up patios using gardening and plantation.
An occasion brings the festive mood, the charm of delight in the air, the happy feeling and the joy of celebration. The event in itself has the gravity to pull people towards its charm but what adds to its grace is the decoration of the venue. When we talk about decoration, what first comes in our mind is heavy lighting and other festooning items but what gives a subtle and sober elegance to the venue are the plants and pots. Often these natural decoration items are forgotten amidst the heavy festoons and you often end up in spending hefty amounts on the decoration.
How plants can be used for decoration?
The scope of designing and innovation has crossed the limits and has reached where your imagination lies and may be beyond that. The decorative planters and pots are crazily in the vogue and are widely used by people across different parts of the globe and among the different sections of society.
There are multiple options available in the decorative planters that can go with your venue setting:
- Classy Shade Pots: You can find multiple classy and pastel shades in the pots and planters that you can choose according to the interior and patio settings of the venue. It will help you to make the entire area look beautiful with elegance.
- Illuminating Planters: Don’t miss on the illuminating planters that not only look good but also give feel good with their special illuminating effects. Different colour light effect on the planters add mesmerizing effect in the whole surrounding of the venue.
- Patterned Decorative Planters: Pots and planters for decoration are available in different patterns and prints that add more uniqueness to the whole festooning.
- Slim Planters: You can get the slim shaped planters that require less space and have captivating design that go perfectly with the celebration theme.
Do you opt for the plant first or the planter? Well if you are an interior design enthusiast then take our words and begin by picking the latter one. We suggest you to choose the planter first as the vase are a beautiful thing that can add a classy touch to your interiors, even before becoming the holder of any plant. With our range of Chiara illuminated planters you would not regret your decision of choosing the designer planter before the plant.
About our Chiara Planters
Chiara means 'clear' in Italian. The outline logic behind this item is quite unique and distinct from others. When the light accentuates from these planters it looks stunning and add the right amount of glamour to the interiors or exteriors. We are sure that it is a tough decision whether to put designer planters inside or outside, but when it comes to Chiara planters they can equally complement your exteriors as well as interiors when lit up. With extensive variety of pots and planters, you could choose something that suits your interior or exterior well.
How to use Chiara planters
You can place these planters in your garden, colonnade and other outdoor areas and appreciate the enchantment they create in the environment around. Similarly, you can even utilize them as indoor planters as they have got the inherent ability to smartly improve the look of your office or home interiors. Our range of Chiara planters is quite popular and award winning and is an extraordinary choice for residential and business foundations.
We hope this blog post enlightens you about adorning your outdoors and indoors with illuminated planters.
Ever thought of eating veggies from your own garden?! You don’t need big spacious gardens to grow them or buy some special planters. Rather healthy veggies can be grown in your designer planters that you already own. If you think that the use of designer flower pots is limited to grow flowers only then you are wrong as they can be equally used to grow veggies.
Not every vegetable can be grown in the garden but here is a list of the vegetables that can be grown best in the planters.
- Bush tomatoes
- Summer squash
- Asian greens
- Pole beans
- Lastly don't forget the herbs!
Things required for planting veggies
Here’s a list of things required to grow edible plants in your home garden:
- Selecting the right container – the depth of the container matters the most
- Placement of the planters – minimum six hours of sunlight is necessary for a healthy growth
- Quality of soil – do not use soil from your garden rather buy soil specially processed for vegetable planters
- Water supply – for a healthy growth vegetable require consistent supply of water
- Fertilizers – organic fertilizers should be used to help the vegetable grow in the containers, they are nutrients for your plants
- Proper take care of the hygiene – to avoid any plant diseases or buildup of pests keep the area clean and healthy
All the requirements are easy to understand but something important that you should keep in mind is the right planting depth. So before choosing one you should check below that what should be the size of your container.
Different veggies require different soil depths for a healthy growth. For every vegetable mentioned below is the minimum soil depth required. If you wish to get away with less depth soil then you must use self-watering planters. The sizes mentioned below are not unique but size regular designer planters that you easily get in the markets.
Take a look at the list below to check what is the minimum depth you require to grow vegetable in your designer planters.
Chives, lettuce, radishes, other salad greens, basil and coriander
Bush beans, garlic, kohlrabi, onions, Asian greens, peas, mint and thyme
Pole beans, carrots, chard, cucumber, eggplant, fennel, leeks, peppers, spinach, parsley and rosemary
Beets, broccoli, okra, potatoes, sweet corn, summer squash, dill and lemongrass
With plethora of designer flower pots and plants, you can buy them to grow your veggies and eat healthy stuff.
How about adding charm to your garden with considering sustainability an important factor?! We at Sereno have a solution for you with our exclusive range of Bello planters. These decorative planters are molded with love and made of 100% recyclable polymer. Available in rainbow of colors with varied textures and finish, you could choose from a variety of planters to adorn your garden with them.
Feature of our Bello Planters
- UV Stabilized – our planters are safe from the harmful UV rays
- 100% Recyclable – manufactured out of recyclable polymer, these are not harmful to environment and can be recycled
- Contemporary designs – We do not compromise design even if our products are sturdy and recyclable
- Exclusive non-fading colors range – our plants are perennial and do no loose its color during its life span
- Effortless cleaning – with non-complex designs, it easy to clean our designer flower pots
- Can be used indoors or outdoors – you can easy the planters indoors or even outdoors, the color and quality of the planters will remain intact
- Shock proof – our planters are quite sturdy as they are designed to resist any sort of damage if they are dropped or knocked
- Withstand variable temperature range – A class quality promises many features other than sturdiness. Thus, our designer flower pots can stand firm in temperature range from -20 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius
- Unique hand finished texture – as we said, molded with love, our planters are aesthetically beautiful with pleasing hand finished texture
Listed above are just few of the features of our Bello range. Use these designer flowers pots to beautify not just your garden area but indoors as well.